Can visitation rights be enforced by the court?


Yes, if a parent is consistently denying visitation rights, the other parent can seek enforcement through the court. This may involve filing an Order to Show Cause (OSC”) for contempt and providing evidence of the denial or seeking other remedies from the court.

You May Also Like

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Skip to content