Can grandparents seek visitation if one of the parents has passed away?


Yes, if one of the child’s parents has passed away, grandparents may seek visitation with their grandchild if it is in the child’s best interests.

You May Also Like

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Skip to content