Can child support be modified if the non-custodial parent has a change in custody?


A change in custody may impact child support arrangements. The court will reassess the circumstances and make any necessary modifications based on the increase or decrease in the percentage of custodial time the non-custodial parent has at the time of the modification request.

You May Also Like

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Skip to content