Can child support orders be modified if the custodial parent’s income changes?


Yes, child support orders can be modified if there is a substantial change in the custodial parent’s income. The court will evaluate the circumstances and decide.

You May Also Like

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Skip to content