Can child support be modified if the non-custodial parent is incarcerated?


The incarceration of the non-custodial parent may impact their ability (lack of income) to pay child support. They can seek a modification based on their changed circumstances during their time in prison.

You May Also Like

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Skip to content