Can supervised visitation be ordered in California?


Yes, the court may order supervised visitation if it determines that it is necessary to protect the child’s safety or emotional well-being. Supervision can be provided by a neutral adult third party monitor or through a professional agency. Such orders can be made in divorce cases and in Domestic Violence Retraining Order (“DVRO”) cases, depending on the factual circumstances.

You May Also Like

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Skip to content