How can a parent enforce a child custody order?


If a parent is not complying with a child custody order, the other parent can seek enforcement through the court. This may involve filing a motion for contempt, providing evidence of the violation, and requesting appropriate remedies. The filing of a Request for Order (“RFO”) to modify the current custody order is a possibility, depending on the facts and circumstances. Always consult with your lawyer.

You May Also Like

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Skip to content